Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Fun/Not So Fun Facts Learned This Week

Fall can’t last forever.

Buffalo Wild Wing’s Caribbean Jerk sauce tastes just like a Christmas tree.

I’m in love with Katy Perry.

Billy learned that the best way to get me out of bed on a cold Saturday morning is to bribe me with Marley’s cinnamon rolls.

If you try to carry too many things into the car, you will lose all bodily awareness and get a concussion from the roof of the car. Stars for hours, dude.

If a child in your Primary class rips a huge one, don’t take the blame. It will cause more panic and confusion. Because everyone knows teachers don’t fart.


My nephews are even bigger babies about the cold than I am. I don’t know why they kept asking for gloves while throwing snow slushballs? Our future children are destined to get pneumonia every winter.
Jet lasted for all of 2.75 minutes

Mac's fingers may or may not be stuck that way
And...my parents are moving back to Virginia. They bought this gorgeous old plantation home on 8 acres pictures below with the help of my older sister who is a very talented and super hot real estate agent. My dad can't stop talking about the softball field they are going to build for all of the grandkids. He may have been watching a little too much Field of Dreams. But, isn't it just gorgeous? We might have to shack up with them again. 




I'm really thrilled about it, because I actually think their move will let me see more of my sisters and their kids who live out there. Which will also give me an excuse to rack up those SkyMiles.


And lastly, cuddling temporarily cures the pains that come with a constantly empty uterus. And the pains of cold weather.







2 comments:

  1. WHAT!!! What are the chances of you taking me with you to visit your parents? That's awesome! And that house is fantastic on about 12 levels.
    Another thought: you are such a sweetie, of course you would take the blame for the fart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are always invited! Ha ha, I thought taking the blame would make the kid feel less embarrassed, but they were all just so riled up at the thought of me farting. Weirdos.

      Delete